Get children out and exploring the great outdoors!
- Encourage them to get wet and muddy and get hands on with nature
- Let children play outside regularly and get them used to their local environment
- Climb trees, search for insects and make dens
- Don’t be scared of the rain – get out in your wellies and see who can make the biggest puddle splash!
- Keep it simple and use your imagination. The garden and surrounding outdoor spaces are an inexpensive way to keep kids entertained and it’s educational too!
Learn the art of dry stone walling, woodland management, tree planting, hedgelaying and much more.
Get instant access to the definitive ‘how to’ practical conservation guides. Advice, instructions and support to manage your countryside and green spaces.